Benefits for Developers
- Huawei is China’s largest smartphone manufacturer
- Popular among mid-range and high-end mobile phone users.
- A large number of users worldwide
- Wild promotion possibilities using the Huawei AppGallery store itself.
- It is difficult to meet the requirements and comply, but the rules are everywhere, and by carefully studying the requirements of the Huawei AppGallery, you can easily pass the moderation when the application is launched.
- Game Registration Number is required in fairness we note that this requirement only applies to Mainland China, for the rest of the world this requirement is absent.
Benefits for Users
- Availability of Gift Center. A gift is given to the user when the app/game is downloaded. For example, for a game, the user will be shown in-game in-app or unlocked access in the game. Discount coupons are issued for the application. Sometimes it’s provided within the app and sometimes it’s just a code available in the Huawei store.
- Secure app store. The aim is to provide users with a safe place suitable for the whole family with parental controls and safe apps in the market without any distortion. Special attention is paid to the audit process and apps/games are reviewed and tested 24 hours before launch with app contrôle parental
Features of Huawei App Gallery
ASO optimization for AppGallery has the same goal and principles as ASO for AppStore or Google Play, but of course, it has its own features and characteristics. Let’s deal with the existing metadata with the possibility of further optimization.
- Application text metadata
- The name of the application
- The maximum allowed length is up to 64 characters
- It is an evaluation factor
App Store Name: 30 characters
Name on Google Play: 30 characters
The app name has the biggest impact on keyword indexing. It is visible to users at all times of interaction with the app store. This is especially important for apps that appear in the Featured tab, as users will only see the name and icon.
A Brief Introduction
The maximum allowed length is up to 80 characters.
It is an evaluation factor
Download AppGallery Huawei
In a short introduction, you have 80 characters to convince visitors that your app is what they’re looking for, and more importantly, what value it provides to users. A brief introduction is displayed during interaction with users, with the exception of the Featured tab. However, keep in mind that the feature of the short splash screen is that the visible part can be up to 35 characters out of 80.
It is the most equivalent to the usual description on Google Play, the ranking factor and allows you to add 100 to 8000 characters, which is twice as much as in the App Store or Google Play. Since the entire description is indexed, we fill it with relevant keywords to increase the indexing of the application.
By analogy with Google Play and optimization with a full description, you can follow similar principles here and introduce users to all the features, functions and competitive advantages of your application. The experience of AppGallery specialists from ASO speaks of the importance of the first sentences in the description, focus on them because they will appear under the Brief Introduction.